cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating profile

Occasional Visitor

Updating profile

Hi,

I just signed up.  On my profile in this community it gives my name as firstnamelastname then a number, I can see the section where you can change it - but there is no edit feature?

Similarly I can't select to add my real or a nickname to use.

Seems to be none of the usual instructions also.

Can you point me in the right direction - sorry for being dumb!

Reporting Accounts - Free Company information and intelligence
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Updating profile

Hello First-NameL37958,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. To update your Community username you will need to log in directly to Constant Contact and go to the My Account page by clicking on the top right side of the page (where the name on the account is populated). After the next page loads you will see options for your profile where you can change your Community Screen Name and all other information in the account such as Username, Password, Security Question, Personal Information, etc. Click here for an article on updating various account information.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!