cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload all contact types

Occasional Contributor

Upload all contact types

Hello, I had an active contact account before. Can I upload all my contacts from various platforms such as outlook, CamCard and others? Thank you.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Upload all contact types

Hi @PattyG20

The good news is you can upload contacts from the various platforms they are now being held in! Contacts can be moved over from Outlook whether it be done manually, or through our Outlook plugin. If they are being held in any other platform, I would suggest taking a look at our Apps and Integration Marketplace. This Marketplace is where you can find 3rd party plugins that integrate with Constant Contact. If your platform is not listed in our marketplace, the next best step is to export these contacts from their platform into an excel sheet. You can then upload this excel sheet directly into your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!