cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading documents to library

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

Uploading documents to library

I have been trying to upload 2 PDF files to my library with no success... does anyone have any suggestions??
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Uploading documents to library

Hi @BarbUWBC

I apologize for this experience you've had uploading your PDF!  I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to upload two separate PDFs into your library. Are you still unable to upload your PDF? If so, are you receiving any error messages? Have you tested uploading in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Please let us know these details so we can troubleshoot further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

After several attempts at uploading using Firefox, I tried using MS Edge and was able to upload. However, I couldn't use Edge to edit my email, and had to switch back to Firefox.

CTCT Employee

Hi @BarbUWBC,

We're sorry for any troubles and glad to hear you were ultimately able to get your file uploaded to the Library. Sometimes trying another web browser that is compatible with Constant Contact helps! Especially if there's possibly a third party add-on preventing a specific action in your account. What type of file were you trying to upload? Was there an error message? Knowing a bit more about what happened will help us troubleshoot for you so this doesn't happen again!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.