cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading email addresses from Google

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Uploading email addresses from Google

I was able to upload email addresses from Google last week and this week I am once again unable to upload them. I have been having this problem for several months now. Any idea when this will be fixed?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Uploading email addresses from Google

Hi @BarreB,

I'm sorry you're not able to add contacts from Gmail. We know how important that is so I'm glad you reached out. Can you provide a few more details as to what's happenning so we can troubleshoot this for you? Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com (include the username for your account and a reference to this post) with the following:

- Are you importing directly from the link in your account, or manually exporting from Gmail and then importing from a spreadsheet into your account?
- Is there an error message? If so, what?
- What is the web browser you're using?
- About how many email addresses are you attempting to import?

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!