cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need to send

Occasional Visitor

Urgently need to send

I signed up for a constant contact account and uploaded a long list of contacts (which I had to export from my own client base to your system) in order to get an edm out. I have made this big step, paid for it, then you don't let me send. I normally sent via my client management system but I thought you guys were better. please approve this within tonight so I can get my news out. Thank you.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Urgently need to send

Hey @user25971,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are facing when trying to send out your campaign. In order for you to be able to fully send out your campaign to all your contacts, our List Review department would like to have a quick chat with you in regards to that list of contacts that you have recently uploaded. They are only available by phone, here's a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any additional help!

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.