cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use emojis inside the text of your campaign

Occasional Contributor

Use emojis inside the text of your campaign

There are instructions for inserting Emoji's into the subject line of your email but not directly into the text of the message :thinking:.  I was able to do that following the instructions of one of the helpful Constantcontact support reps by doing the following:

Search for emoji in emojipedia.org > copy the emoji and paste it in the campaign.  It will automatically adjust to be the correct size.

Using emoji's from other sources did not work. :disappointed:

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Use emojis inside the text of your campaign

Hi @ChayaB 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for providing the feedback regarding emoji's. I have submitted your feedback to our team. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!