cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User name:

Occasional Contributor

User name:

Dear I pay a montlhy fee of  and do not understand, why are you charging me with this: Inbox Preview Period from 02/25/2019 to 03/24/2019 $5.00 Tax Period from 02/25/2019 to 03/24/2019 I would like to pay only the as per your plan statement. I appreciate your quick unswer to  Kind regards María Angeles Diaz Avante Relaciones Públicas Empresariales

1 REPLY 1

Re: User name: emailmd9

Hi @AngelaM99 

I apologize for any confusion this charge may be causing! Inbox Preview is an add-on tool we offer customers to see how an email you've created will display in the top five email clients. It sounds like this may have previously been added on your account as an email was being tested. With that being said, for your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. If you can please give our Billing Support a call, one of these agents can help remove this add-on.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.