cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Verification of Email ID

Verification of Email ID

I've drafted a newsletter. I want to send it. However, in Header options, when I enter my mail id in "Email FROM:" field, email with which I log IN as well, it doesn't accept It says that email needs to be verified. When I click on "Verify", it says mail has been sent to your account but no mail reaches to my account. I'm not able to find a way to move forward
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Verification of Email ID

Hi Yash!

I'm sorry that this is giving you trouble! Basically this means that we have to verify your email address before you send the mailing. If you are not receiving the verification email that is a separate issue in itself. I noticed that you are using a Gmail address. The verification email might be ending up in either your Spam folder or your Promotions folder. Before we take any other actions you should check there and see if you ended up receiving it after all. 

If it did not end up in Promotions or Spam please let me know. We will get this figured out for you.

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"