cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Poor Customer (Prospect) Service!

Occasional Participant

Very Poor Customer (Prospect) Service!

I am looking to add a signatory to my CC account . I have left two messages on your helpline number which have not been returned. Separately, I have made multiple attempts to automatically add the second signatory through the website and this has failed. Presumably the responses from CC have been caught in Spam Filters somewhere. Help is needed. Adrian Waters.
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Very Poor Customer (Prospect) Service!

Hello Adrian, 

I am sorry that you have not heard back from us.  I took a look at your account and saw that you had sent in a request for your email address to be verified and that was completed.  If you wish to speak with our Support Staff you can reach them here.  You can also reach out to our Sales team to get a Coach for your trial.  

In regards to your question on how to add a signatory.  If you mean how to add a new user you can Add a User following these instructions.  If you want to add a second name to the Signature of an email, you can do that manually by adding the information into the block or adding the information Under My Account > My Settings > Signature Information.  

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply here.  

Occasional Participant

Samantha, the address I have tried to get authorized is admin@xxx.xxx and this request was made on multiple occasions. I believe the automated CC response must have been caught up in web filters outside of my control. Regards, Adrian.

**Edited email address by moderator**

Honored Contributor

Hi Adrian,

admin@ email addresses are considered role addresses and our system automatically will not send emails to them from our servers. We can definitely verify it for you if you would like after I send an email to it from my email here. You would want to use it for your communication outward within us but not use it for your Contact or Billing email address, because if you did, you wouldn't receive any communications from us regarding your account.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you an email and we can verify it for you.

Thanks!

Occasional Participant

Marissa,

Please do. I need the address to be the source of a campaign.

Regards,

Adrian.

Honored Contributor

Hi Adrian,

I just sent you an email to your admin@ email address. Please reply to that so I can verify the email address for you within your account.