cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Poor Welcome to Constant Contact

Very Poor Welcome to Constant Contact

I am extremely disappointed in my experience with Constant Contact. Your company “sells” communication, yet it looks like you do not know how to communicate between your own departments. I’ve only had Constant Contact for 1 day now and I’m already getting an overwhelming amount of conflicting information within your staff. My organization had a past account from 2016. I first called Mr. Matthew Kobel to ask if I could get the account reactivated. Mr. Kobel informed me that he is unable to reactivate the account due to the amount of time the account has been closed since August 2016. I was told that Tech Support could move the contacts from the 2016 account to my new account. After speaking with Tech Support, I was informed because the account was deactivated over 9 months that it is no longer possible to transfer information. This morning I called you customer support line and spoke with Jeff (Supervisor) and Shantel who told me that the 2016 account was NEVER deactivated. Why would Matthew Kobel and your tech support team tell me I needed a completely new account when my old account was still active?

I nor any business has the time to call your support line 3 times in a row just to make sure that what the first rep said was correct. This is a horrible first impression of your company, and I am seriously reconsidering continuing our service with you.

- J. McDougald

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Very Poor Welcome to Constant Contact

Hi @JeanineM52

I apologize for the experience you have had so far. I can see you were able to speak to both a supervisor and a member of our Billing Support about your account. I hope they were able to assist you. I would be more than happy pass along feedback about the previous interactions you have had.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.