cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Slow last few days

Occasional Contributor

Very Slow last few days

Editing my campaigns has been a pain in the last few days.

The editor is painfully slow - the cursor is freezing on me all the time.
Please help!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Very Slow last few days

Hello @JuliaS9969,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I'm not seeing any current problems which might cause that kind of issue, but let's see what we can do to track down the problem.  The first step is to make sure you're using an updated version of one of our supported browsers.  You can find the full list of supported browsers here.  If the one you're using currently continues to have that problem, the second step to troubleshooting is try a second browser from that list.  Switching browsers is an easy way for us to rule out plugins or other add-ons as the cause.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I am currently using Google Chrome, the latest version (Chrome 75 on Windows 10). I have checked that my Chrome is up to date.

I have just tried using Constant Contact in Mozilla and it worked fine.
This is strange as I have been using Constant Contact in Chrome for many years, and Chrome is my primary browser, as I believe it is for most people these days.

Is there anything that can be done to make Constant Contact usable in Chrome again?

It is now extremely slow when editing an email, to the point that I am not able to use it.

Thank you,

Julia 

Hi @JuliaS9969 

Thank you for testing in a different browser! Because you are only having this experience in Chrome, it sounds like this may be caused by something in this specific browser. Do you have any outside plugins running in Chrome? Have you also tested an incognito window in this browser? An incognito window helps to test this even further by disabling 3rd party add-ons that could affect Constant Contact working correctly in a browser.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.