cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Very bad service!

Highlighted

Very bad service!

Unfortunately you do not have a satisfactory online service channel. Since some chat can not be solved by the chat and there is no possibility of contact by email. Not everyone operates in countries where you can get in touch with them over the phone. I have been trying to solve a problem for 3 days and you can not solve it. Very bad service! Too bad!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Very bad service!

Hello @First-NameL11016,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here in the Community. I do apologize that you have had a hard time getting a hold of us. We are currently in the process of trying to expand our support internationally so we are available to countries who have different hours. If you are still having difficulty reaching us, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we would be happy to help with whatever we can!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!