Color bars for uploaded video

SOLVED
Go to solution
LakewayChurch
Campaign Contributor

We send out a weekly email with a video from vimeo, but the thumbnail has recently been showing as color bars instead of the thumbnail saved in Vimeo. It's pretty jarring when you look at the email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @LakewayChurch 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! Although you have already spoken with our chat support about this, i would be happy to share our response here as well. This is experience you are having is a defect that our support team is continuing to troubleshoot. There are two workarounds we do suggest. The first being to open the video on Vimeo, copy its link from the share option by clicking the paper plane icon, and inserting this copied share link into a new video block. Our second work around is creating an image of your video and inserting it as a clickable image.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @LakewayChurch 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! Although you have already spoken with our chat support about this, i would be happy to share our response here as well. This is experience you are having is a defect that our support team is continuing to troubleshoot. There are two workarounds we do suggest. The first being to open the video on Vimeo, copy its link from the share option by clicking the paper plane icon, and inserting this copied share link into a new video block. Our second work around is creating an image of your video and inserting it as a clickable image.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST