cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Video as part of Sign Up Form Pop Up?

Occasional Contributor

Video as part of Sign Up Form Pop Up?

Hi, 

I'd like to know if it's possible to have a video as part of a sign up form pop up created through constant contact on my website? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Video as part of Sign Up Form Pop Up?

Hi @RubyH25

That's a great question! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to customize the sign-up forms for your account. I apologize being able to add a video into your pop-up is not a feature we currently provide. In the meantime you feedback for this feature has been tracked in your account and submitted to our engineers.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.