cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Video share button

Video share button

Does anyone know if it's possible to add a share button for a single video within an email? I know that there is the option of adding the Social Media Buttons to share the entire email but we are trying to make it so people can click to share a particular video out of our email. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Video share button

Hey @BobH98,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we don't have anything within our system that can help your readers share the video. What I would recommend is taking the URL to the video and put it in a button and have it say "SHARE NOW". The customer will still have to copy the link once the video opens, but more than anything you're putting the idea in the reader's mind to share that particular video with their friends. 

I apologize that we don't have a feature specifically for that just yet! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!