cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

View All Lists button not working

SOLVED
Visitor

View All Lists button not working

We are in Google Chrome and have around 12 to 15 lists of Contacts. I can see lists through "G" in the alphabet, but when I click "View all lists," nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: View All Lists button not working

Hi @JamieC976 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am sorry to hear you're having this experience with your contact list and would like to clarify where this is happening. Are you not seeing your full list when scheduling an email campaign, or when trying to edit contacts under the Contacts Tab of your account? If you are seeing this happen on your Contacts page, it's important to note only the first 10 lists will show on the left-hand side in alphabetic order. However clicking view all lists will show the rest of your contact lists. Being unable to pull up this full list is something I was unable to replicate in your account. Clicking "View all lists" did pull up all 21 lists in your account for me. Are you seeing this happen in any other browser? If you have not yet tested your contacts in a different browser or a private/incognito, I would suggest doing so.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Re: View All Lists button not working

It is working properly - I was watching the list on the left expecting it to expand and show more lists.  After more careful examination, I noticed the list on the right side changing to show all lists.  Thanks for the reply!