cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View or run a report on open rates for individual lists

View or run a report on open rates for individual lists

Is there an easy way to view open rates for individual lists? The answer in 2015 was no. Any progress. Thanks.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: View or run a report on open rates for individual lists

Hello @BasaltChambero. At this time, this is a feature request that we are tracking. I will certainly provide feedback for you and send this over to our Product team who continue to make updates and improvements to our products. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Are there any updates on this.  I was trying to figure out how to do this exact thing today and ended up here looking for the "how to"

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @JenniferJ9125,

Thanks for asking! While we don't currently have a way to run a report for the Open Rate of an individual email list, you can filter your Reporting by a particular list. Just click on the Reporting tab, scroll down to the Email Campaigns section, click Contact Lists, and check the box to select a list:

2018-06-19_15-21-40.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.