cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Visual location map of contacts

Highlighted
All Star

Visual location map of contacts

Wondering if there is a way to map or present a visual representation of the location via zip code or city of the contacts in your address book or group?  I'm open to any and all suggestions for constant contact apps and or export programs.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator

Re: Visual location map of contacts

Hello @AngieM4. At this time, Constant Contact does not have any programs that would be able to map out the locations of your contacts. We don't have any suggestions for programs that have this ability but you are able to export your contacts from the account. We'll be here if you need any assistance with exporting!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: Visual location map of contacts

If you collect zip code information - you can export your DB and import it into Google maps - that will give you an idea of where your clients are!

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!