cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

WYSIWYG Text Editor needs some serious work

Occasional Organizer

WYSIWYG Text Editor needs some serious work

The WSYISYG text editor for constructing your emails is almost unusable. My organization may switch to a different email marketings service as a result. You can't highlight all text and change color/font style/font size/etc, when you make certain changes and hit "save" often totally different styles/font size/spacing are applied. If you try to copy and past text from another document your styles cannot be applied to that text. 

The simple task of writing and styling copy takes many times longer than it should as a result of these numerous bugs. 

Your text editor needs some serious love! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: WYSIWYG Text Editor needs some serious work

Hi @NMASSmember

Thank you for posting! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered when using our 3rd generation, WYSIWYG editor. I took a peek at your account and see that since you posted you have been using our 2nd generation editor, and I hope you have not run into any of those same issues. Were the formatting, text, and style changes you described only occurring when your content was copied and pasted from another source? Do you happen to know the name of an email campaign where these changes occurred? I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and troubleshoot further for you so that hopefully you can use our WYSIWYG editor in the future without those issues. If you aren't comfortable with sharing your email name publicly please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com including the username for your account, the email name, and a reference to this post. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager