cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Waiting List for Events

Visitor

Re: Waiting List for Events

Thanks Brandon but I hope you can understand my skepticism. It seems this was showing up for a long time as a highly desirable item. Here it is - seven months later - and still the same answer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I wish I had a time frame as to when this feature would be implemented but unfortunately, I do not. We've passed on your feedback regarding this to a product owner so I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Waiting list

I think it would be really helpful to create a waiting list option on the event side. Say we can only have 40 people at an event. Set the cutoff at 40 and the keep the ability to register open and create a waiting list for those who can attend if someone has to cancel after registering. If someone cancels, then the program would notify the first person on the waiting list that a spot is open and they can go in a accept (through the notification email).

Just a thought...

Re: Waiting list

Hi Sara,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll add your name and description to this idea for future review.

Thanks again for your post,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Established Member

Hello. I'm registering my vote for a waiting list feature. This is a significant shortcoming of Constant Contact.
CTCT Employee

Jennifer,

I have added your acct as a vote under this request. Thank you for your input.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Occasional Participant

Add me to the list too!  I'm currenlty in the same boat.  My event will soon close and I'd like to set up a waiting list.

Hi Emily,

Thanks for your feedback, happy to add your vote!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

Hi

This thread was started a year and a half ago.  Would you please give an update on the decision to add a waitlist feature.  I was seriously considering using eventspot, however, the waitlist and freedom to edit the responses to a full event are vital features.   I'd like to know more than if a vote has been cast.....

Thank you.

Hi Deirdre,

Thanks for your post. A waitlist function is under review currently so I do not have a timeframe. I'm happy to add your comments as a vote as we make improvements based on what customers are looking for. 

As for editing responses, are you looking to add to the details a registrant provides or are you looking to customize the registration form more? 

Thanks for your help,

Hannah M.