cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to try new Marketing Calendar

All Star

Want to try new Marketing Calendar

Hi. Is there anything I can do to fast track the new Marketing Calendar function? We are large event users (30 + events per month) and are being crippled by the current layout of events. I can be reached at . Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Want to try new Marketing Calendar

Hello @FitCPhilly

I wanted to reach out to you to give you an update. We are checking in on this to see what information we can find out around this new feature. As soon as we have more information we will post here. 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Want to try new Marketing Calendar

Hello @FitCPhilly

I heard back from the team working on this, and wanted to send you their update:

"Thank you for your interest in this new feature! After testing with a small audience, our team is very excited to announce that we've heard much positive feedback and we will be moving forward with continued development so that all of our customers can utilize it. As soon as this feature is ready, we will make sure to let our customers know here in the Community, in the Notifications Center, and within the KnowledgeBase."

Thanks, 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!