cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waste of time

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Waste of time

Joined paid verified my email address wasted 2 hour putting a newsletter togeather, went to send and got this message, You are unable to schedule an email at this time. Please contact support for assistance.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Waste of time

Hi @FirstNameL51825

I'm so sorry to hear of this experience you've had with scheduling your emails. I took a look at your account and can see you are currently under a list review. This list review puts a hold on being able to send your emails. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our Account review team can help look into this review for you and answer any further questions you may have. Here's a link to the best contact information for this team.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.