cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasted my time

Wasted my time

I had inputted approximately 50 emails and one was a duplicate. I tried to delete it and you deleted my entire list it had taken an hour to input. Not happy.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Wasted my time

Hello @CynthiaB323,

I'm very sorry that this happened. I understand how important your time is and we want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Would you mind telling me what method you were using to add your contacts? This way we can better see what might've gone wrong. In the meantime, I wanted to link to our FAQ on Adding Contacts, which shows all of our different methods of adding contacts. If you are looking to add 5-10 contacts, I would recommend the "Type in or Paste Contacts" option. With larger amounts of contacts I recommend using the "Upload from file" option, which allows you the ability to add more contact information with your email addresses; such as phone numbers, company names, and a mailing address. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!