cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WePay

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

WePay

We have tickets for all of our events for sale on our website through Xorbia. We would rather not have to use the WePay for registration on the EVENTS feature. Is there a way around this, where to register for the event, it takes them to a new link to purchase tickets?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: WePay

Is there a way to imbed a link to PayPal in my emails such that voluntary contributions can be sent to my bank account from my email readers?

Hi Curt, 

Do you mean like an option to donate? You can include a donate option in an Event if you have a 501(c)3 compliant PayPal account. You can include this option on the Event Settings page. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Tags (2)

Hi Lauren,

At this time there isn't a way to include a custom payment method. You would have to include the payment option in the registration process but there would be no way to require the person to complete payment. This is great feedback, thanks for passing it along.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!