cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Keeps Crashing

Occasional Contributor

Website Keeps Crashing

For the last several weeks, I have been unable to properly draft my Constant Contact newsletters because the website crashes every 30 seconds. I can save quickly but it is taking a ridiculous amount of time to draft simple newsletters. I changed the format thinking that was the problem but even using the templates doesn't prevent the website from crashing.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Website Keeps Crashing

Hi @GermanoF

I apologize for the experience you've had with trying to create your emails. We haven't had any reports of the site crashing, so thank you for reaching out to the Community to let us know.  

Have either of you tried working in a different browser or private/incognito window?  It's possible there is an extension or plugin in your browser settings that can cause interference with the site.  If this doesn't work please reach back out to us and we can investigate further. Here is a link with the different ways you can get ahold of Support, along with the best numbers and hours to reach out by phone.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

I have reported the issue through chat and I was cut off. It is very frustrating and taking so long to create a campaign.  I have cleared history, used other computers, used other browsers and it is still happening.  the error oops says to contact you but nothing has changed.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SherryS667,

If you are still continuing to get the same error message when trying to edit your email after you have completed all those troubleshooting steps, you may have to recreate the email from scratch to make sure that error message stops. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Once you have recreated your email, if the error message still continues, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we can do more research. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I have been having the same problem for weeks now. I use this site nearly daily for the church I work for, and this has gotten ridiculous. It has gotten to the point where I can't even use it. Please fix this problem soon!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @FirstUMC 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry that you are experiencing an issue with the website crashing. If you have tried all of the troubleshooting mentioned above and have also tried recreating the email and starting there, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and provide your username, the name of the emails you are seeing this problem occur in, how soon after you start working it begins and a reference to this post and we will do further investigation.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!