cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website SO SLOW

Occasional Visitor

Website SO SLOW

Your website is so slow. Why don't you hire a good Database Administrator for a change?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Website SO SLOW

Hello @DianaB8797,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you have had this experience. We are not receiving any other reports that our website is moving slowly. You may want to reach out to your internet service provider to see why it is moving slow. I also recommend trying a different browser to troubleshoot this issue further, because you may need to clear your cache. Please click on our helpful article that has all of our suggestions on troubleshooting as issue like this. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I just migrated to  and everything works fine and the migration was fast when uploading my CSV files. You and your team insult your customers’ intelligence by offering juvenile suggestions like that. I hope everyone who has experienced my issues leaves you and doesn’t waste time or money on your site anymore. You have had plenty of chances to improve, but clearly your services are subpar. Try not talking down to your customers. The conversation I had to endure with one of your Reps was disgusting. I could hear the condescension in his voice.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @DianaB8797 

Thanks for providing the additional feedback. We certainly apologize for the experience you've had with our support team. This is certainly not the experience we strive for. We wish you the best with your future marketing endeavors. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.