Did you mean: 

Website “Under Construction” how to ?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Website “Under Construction” how to ?

Can u please tell me how to put my website address to appear as
Under Construction
whilst I figure out content etc?
I took yr “creating a website” class which was great but I’ve got to put allot of thought into it.
Thank you
Christine

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Website “Under Construction” how to ?

Hi @ChristineT090 

That's a great question! I apologize at this time our Website Builder does not have a true "Under Construction Page" option. There are some workarounds you can try in the meantime! These solutions include:

1. Deleting all of the additional pages (outside of home page) under your "Navigation Management"
  2. Deleting all sections on the site besides the "Header" section
  3. Disabling all additional fields on the right hand side of the editor (Logo, Call-To-Action Button, Subtitle, etc.)
  4. Changing text on site to "Under Construction"

I hope one of these workarounds help. If you need any assistance with accomplishing any of these workarounds, feel free to contact our Website Support team!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.