cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Website consistently crashing

Website consistently crashing

Hi - You're website consistently is crashing and showing a toolbox with a cat that says, 'come back later.' I keep losing my work and am not able to edit/schedule emails.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Website consistently crashing

Hi @SharonR445,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I can definitely understand how beneficial it is to be able to edit your work without any interruptions. I will like to look into this for you. What browser are you currently using? Have you also tried switching browsers? Do you have any plug-ins activated as well? When does the error message pop-up? Does it show up after you make a particular action like editing an image block or does it just crash randomly while navigating through the site? If you could provide us with more information by answering these questions, we can try pinpointing the source of the issue! Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing