Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website signup for printable?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Website signup for printable?

Hi there, Newbie here.  I created a form on my website where I want people to sign up in exchange for a printable.  PDF.  I've got the form in the blog post, but once they sign up, how do I get the pdf to download? I'm assuming that would be in their email?  How do I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Beth

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Website signup for printable?

Hello @BethG393,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today!  Excellent question! If you are having people sign up from one of our sign-up forms, the easiest way to get that PDF out to people would be to upload it to your Constant Contact library after which you could insert it into your Welcome Email via a Document Link.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much! I did get it working!

Hi @BethG393

You're welcome! We're happy to hear this worked for you. Please reach out again in the future if you need help with anything else.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!