cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Email WRONG

Occasional Participant

Welcome Email WRONG

I just checked the "automatically upgraded" welcome email that was added to my account about a month ago and it's completely wrong - it's been sending a Ramada logo to everyone who joins my list.....WHY was this done without alerting me or AT LEAST USING THE CONTENT THAT HAS BEEN IN MY WELCOME EMAIL FOR OVER A YEAR?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Welcome Email WRONG

Hello @NovaZ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry about this, and I'd like to reassure you that I've gone ahead and updated the welcome email to the correct information displayed in the previous welcome email. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thank you for making the correction. I would also like a financial credit to my account reflecting the time that this was incorrect and doing damage to my organization's reputation with my customers. 

If this is not possible, I would like to talk with someone about what steps are needed to cancel my account.

CTCT Employee

Hello @NovaZ,

We would be sad to see you leave! In order to cancel or discuss any credits to your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing department contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

You did not answer my question. Will you be able to offer me a credit reflecting the serious error that you introduced into my account without alerting me, and then automatically sent to all of my new sign ups? I would like to think that you would also consider rebranding a customer's email template with the WRONG NAME AND LOGO to be a serious mistake.

CTCT Employee

Hello @NovaZ,

Unfortunately, we do not have the authority to discuss account billing or credits in the community. Our billing department will need to handle all credit or refund inquiries over the phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you; however, a verbal conversation is needed for your account security. You will be able to find our contact information here.

Thank you for your patience with this matter and we hope to speak with you soon.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!