cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Email: You can't copy it.

Occasional Visitor

Welcome Email: You can't copy it.

I put a ton of effort into a Welcome Email that I did just to realize that IT CANNOT BE COPIED.   I"m new to email campaigns and didn't realize that the nurture sequence would override the welcome email.  My suggestion is to create your welcome email elsewhere first so that it can be copied.  Then copy it into the Welcome Email or Nurture Sequence.  This is definitely something that Constant Contact needs to fix.  I doubt that I'm the first person to be aggravated by this.  It seems to me that any other email but the welcome email can easily be copied.  I've called Constant Contact for help and it was verified that the Welcome Email cannot be copied.  Hope this helps anyone experiencing the same aggravation.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Welcome Email: You can't copy it.

Hello @JackieW585 ,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the inability to copy Welcome Emails. I can definitely understand why that option would be convenient and I'm more than happy to submit that as feedback to our developers for you! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.