cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Email

Highlighted
Visitor

Welcome Email

Hi there! My subscribers are not receiving a welcome email through the sign up on our website - are we doing something wrong?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Welcome Email

Hi @ThunderTower. I took a look into your account and saw that you do have your Welcome Email turned on. The Welcome Email is sent to new contacts who have signed up using one of your web signup forms or any of our other sign-up tools such as Text-To-Join or the Facebook Join My Mailing List app. Importing contacts using either an Excel file or manually entering them in will not send out the email to them. I do see that you have a sign-up form on your website but I don't see how it is connected to your Constant Contact account. You may want to check with your web developer to ensure that the signups from your webpage are actually being brought into your contacts. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.