cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Happened

Highlighted

What Happened

On the evening of 30 Nov, I was sending out our church's daily devotions and was having a worse than normal time, with the edit box disappearing and having to reload to finish. I was about to recommend we cancel the account, as it shouldn't take more than five minutes to prepare and send an e-mail. All of a sudden, it was like a twin-turbo kicked in and I was able to prepare my e-mails and set them for future transmission in under 30 seconds! What happened? Did you upgrade something? Your site has never been this fast. Just hope it continues the next time I have to send out e-mails.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: What Happened

Hello @hthChurch ,

I'm sorry to hear things were moving slowly. But, I am glad that things picked up! Based off of what you said, it sounds like maybe your internet speeds were low at the time of being slow and then it must have picked up. Internet speeds can fluctuate based on different activities happening. If it is ever slow again, you can always try doing a speed test. But for now, I'm glad to hear its moving faster. Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions or concerns.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!