cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you do?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

What did you do?

This site was much more intuitive before your "improvements". I cannot see the pictures on my past emails, the templates are now limited and not easy to sort through and there are less of them. This wasn't a good change.
1 REPLY 1

Re: What did you do?

Hello @NelyaN4. I apologize for any trouble that you are experiencing while using the new user experience. I see that you did call into our Support team shortly after posting and they were able to collect feedback from you about the selection of templates and the thumbnails of your emails. I wanted to assure you that we are listening to your feedback and we have submitted it directly to our developers. We are continuing to make changes and improvements to the product so you can have the best experience possible. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.