cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

What existing template allows changing width via Advanced Editor

Solution Provider

What existing template allows changing width via Advanced Editor

I need a wide e-mail template and I keep reading reponses that say you can do that in the Advanced Editor in SOME templates, but not others. So far, I have yet to come across a single template that gives me that option. 

Which of the existing template designs allows me to access the Advanced Editor and change the width of the template?

I don't need to know whether or not I should do it. What I need is the specific name of a template, any template, that lets me do it. I'm looking to do a single column layout, so it doesn't need to be fancy. 

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: What existing template allows changing width via Advanced Editor

Hello @ArettA,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how useful it would be to customize the sizing of your templates. We offer an Advanced editor, commonly known as our ''Custom Code'' editor. This editor will allow you to create your email via custom HTML. If this does not seem like what you are looking for, feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username to your Constant Contact account along with a reference to this post and we'd be more than happy to investigate this to see if there would be any other options. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing