cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

What happened to the option of mailing to additional contacts?

Frequent Visitor

What happened to the option of mailing to additional contacts?

What happened to the option of sending addtional contacts a previously send campaign by typing in the contacts?? Now, I have to go back, create a new list with just a few contacts, go to the contact and add them to this list. Then, I have to delete the new list I have created because the contact already are in other lists and why would I need a list with only a few contacts?! By deleting this option, you all have created so many additional steps for the user!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: What happened to the option of mailing to additional contacts?

Hello @michelleh027,

Thank you for coming to us with this question! You're right, having that feature removed would cause a lot of extra steps, and I'm sorry you had to go through those once. Luckily, the feature wasn't removed, just moved to a slightly different place.

Inside one of your sent campaigns, just click 'resend options' in the upper right corner.  That will give you the choice of either sending to new contacts added to the original list(s) since the email was sent, or entering new contacts yourself, just as you were doing before.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.