cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you done!?!

Frequent Visitor

What have you done!?!

You have totally revamped your website, and I have no idea how to do what was previously easy - copy an older communication, revise and send out. Bad form! A heads-up and training would have been nice before you changed everything. I have been holding forever to find out what to do. Very friggin frustrating!
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: What have you done!?!

It's really been a love fest around here since the new company took over.
Administrator

Hello @DallasRotary. I do see that you talked with a member of our management team about being migrated over to our new user experience. I apologize that you did have to wait to speak to them and that you did not seem to receive the email that informed you about this move. I'm including a link to our helpful tutorials here. Below I am including an image showing you how to copy a previously sent email by clicking "Actions" and selecting "Copy".

copyemail.png

If you ever have any more questions regarding navigating your new user interface or anything else regarding your account, please feel free to post in the Community or call our Support team at 866-289-2101 Monday through Thursday 7am-11pm ET and Friday 7am-9pm.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

The rollout sucks, and you should be ashamed to be spewing your non-answers. How could you change an entire system, delete needed features, and not expect a EXODUS of customers.  l

CTCT Employee

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the new experience.  If you would like someone to walk you through it, please don't hesitate to call support.  There are also lots of great resources online in our Knowledge Base.  Regarding how to copy and older campaign, all of the actions can be found in the drop down list called "Actions" from the Campaigns page (to the right of the campaign name).  I hope this helps.  We truly appreciate hearing feedback from our customers and are available to help as you start using the new interface. 

Sherrie (Sangster) Fernandes

Product Management
Occasional Participant

SERIOUSLY? This rollout sucks