cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Email Archive?

Contributing Solution Provider

How to save your past emails

Depending on your account, you might be able to keep it in draft form (not yet sent) and find it on you list of emails when you are ready to finish it. wishing you success

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Honored Contributor

How to save your past emails

Unless I am missing something with your questions as soon as you create a new email its automatically saved in your "Existing Emai" list, you shouldn't have to do anything special. Regards, Tony

Honored Contributor

Support Blog - Using Archive as a Multi - Tool

Support Blog cropped.jpg

Today's Support blog post will have you  Using Archive as a Multi-Tool.

Archive is a great feature and allows you to link to your sent emails on your website, social media sites or a newsletter. In today's post, you'll get some tips on how to best utilize Archive.

Archive is not just for placing emails onto the web. Sure that is definitely part of it, but as Jaime McCall mentions, there are many other ways to use Archive.

Wondering how else you can use this great feature? Check out the post here -  Using Archive as a Multi - Tool

How do you use Archive? Let us know here in the Community or in the Comments section of the blog post.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
CTCT Employee

Quick Tips: Blogs and Constant Contact

One of my friends just let me know she was disbanding her company website in favor of running it all out of her blog. Given how flexible various blog platforms have become lately, this isn’t as unusual a step as you might think.

Here’s the advice I gave her for using Constant Contact with her new company blog:  

From Your Blog

• Add your Join My List link -  Don’t miss the chance to grow your list with brand new contacts. Add your Join My List link to specific blog posts or in the permanent navigation around the blog itself. Some blog platforms even have integrations you can use to make it even easier.  
  • Highlight your archived emailsArchiving your emails is a great way to point future and current customers to your best content. Don’t forget to add a link to your archived emails in your blog’s navigation bar.

From Your Emails

• Save time while showing off posts - Sharing your latest blog posts can be simple. You don’t have to worry about copying or pasting, just use the Blog Content button to pull your latest content right into your email.
  • Drive traffic - Take the time to point your readers back to your blog. You can do this with a link or with a button.  

Once you’ve got your blog and your emails working hand-in-hand it’s easy to show off your best and brightest insights.

Jaime McCall
Knowledge Base Writer
Constant Contact
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Tips: Blogs and Constant Contact

Great tips Jaime! Using your Blog as a website is a fantastic idea! And so easy to integrate with your Constant Contact account!

How to: Archive A Sent Email

Interested in the Archive product? Follow along as Marissa shows you how easy it is to Archive an email!

Archive.jpg

How do you use Archive?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

Re: How to: Archive A Sent Email

Hannah, I am looking for an example of how the archive homepage looks on a companies website. Do you have any sample (finished) archive links or homepages that you can show me.

Thanks,

Shay

CTCT Employee

Re: How to: Archive A Sent Email

Hi Shay. It doesn't look like we do have examples of the Archive Homepage.

However, if anyone in the Community has an example that they would like to share, please post it below so that we can admire your work!

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

All Star

Re: What is Email Archive?

What happens to the archived emails if we ever stop using Constant Contact. I assume they would go away? 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is Email Archive?

Hello @BrianG132

If you choose to no longer use our products, then the archived emails will work for 90 days after an account is closed.  There is also the option to suspend the account (for a fee) to keep it open and the archived emails working.  

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!