cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Email Archive?

Re: What is Email Archive?

Hello! The link to the email archive instructions is broken. Could you please re-direct? Thank you!

HI @VictoriaB07

Unfortunately it looks like these references are no longer available, thanks for letting us know the links are broken.

You can still get this information if you would like. Make sure you are logged in as the account owner and click "My Account" and then click "Learn More" next to the Email Archive option.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

How do i find out how to add email archive?

Hi @FarenS5

Unfortunately it looks like the Archive feature is not available in your account type. You can use the short URL from your sent emails to post them on your website or social networks if you would like.

To use this link, click the Actions menu to the right of your sent campaigns. You should see a "Short URL" option here.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

All Star

can you explain what type of account does have this feature?

Hi @FarenS5

Last year the Archive product was retired from new accounts so there are only a handful of accounts with the product available. Since you have the newest Toolkit you have the share URL available instead for similar functionality. 

Thanks for asking!

Hannah M.

Occasional Advisor

Can you tell me where I can find this Short URL? I can't seem to find it on any of my emails and I need to build an archive on our website. I don't see the "Actions" menu anywhere, nor do I see any other option to get a URL for the email.

Your help is greatly appreciated  

Thank you.