cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@What is happening to Constant Contact

Occasional Visitor

@What is happening to Constant Contact

I have had so many problems with constant contact lately. i call and they say use chrome. So i use chrome. It still does not work.

I am to the point where i will need to move onto another service. I can't send my newsletter to my customers for another week. I am so frustrated. I believe in the least, i deserve to have a free month or two for putting up with all the time i have lost trying to get this solved. I am paying for this service that has not worked correctly for MONTHS

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: @What is happening to Constant Contact

Hello @KarlaK6,

Thank you for reaching out to us today.  I'm sorry to hear that you have been having this experience with us.  We absolutely want your time working with us to be pleasant and easy.  We would love to look in to this further and help with anything that we can.  Could you please send us an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com referencing this post with your username and difficulty you are facing?

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.