cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

What is the 234 USD?

Highlighted

What is the 234 USD?

Hi there, I signed up for Constant Contact yesterday for a monthly plan for up to 2500 conatcts, but note I have been billed USD$234... and no idea what that covers?? Is that the annual price, as if not.. I would be grateful for you yo amend and credit back the amount and base this on a monthly fee. Thanks Callan Anderson
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: What is the 234 USD?

HI @CallanA4

It looks like you selected to have a QuickStart Set up done on your account. This is a service provided by our custom services team to help get you started. They will upload your list, customize your template and more so all you need to do is add content and click send.  This is a one time $199.

You are correct that you also chose the Email Plan for up to 2500 contacts for $35/month.

If this doesn't sound like the plan you meant to choose please give our billing team a call for help getting this straightened out!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!