cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What size should I make a background image?

Re: What size should I make a background image?

This needs to be a priority. Most any basic website coding can scale a background image or tile it - your choice. Is there any update on this yet?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @ElizabethG0,

Thank you for coming into the Community with your concerns.  We don't currently have an ETA on when this might be added, but I can absolutely make sure that your account is tracked as someone that is requesting this, so you can be contacted once the change is implemented.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

is there any update for this problem....still having the same issue 1 year later

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @JeffM36341

Thank you for checking in! We are still tracking feedback on this problem and verifying the issue as well as creating a resolution. I have added your feedback and requested you be notified when there is any change in status. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Established Member

I also like to submit this to the development team. I am experiencing the same issue. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @JessicaC9,

Thank you for your feedback! We also suggest you submit your feedback to our Help Center so our engineering team can review that as well!

Thank you and have a great day!

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

A year later and still no update

Hi @Sueski99

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this! Background images are currently set tile as to not distort it. If your newsletter is large in length, a single background image could stretch or become very distorted. I apologize we don’t have a time estimate of when a feature to better control your background image will be available. It is however something we’re tracking feedback on and submitting to our engineers.

Frankie P.

Is there any update on the status of this feature?

Thanks!

BV

CTCT Employee

Hello @PeterMartys

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community for an update! We know that being able to have one background image as opposed to a tiled background is an important feature for customers such as yourself to have. While we don't have an update on this for you at this time, I have tracked your desire for this feature in your account and forwarded to the appropriate teams for review. 

Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Alex S.