cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I add a jpg it only shows one page of a brochure.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

When I add a jpg it only shows one page of a brochure.

When I add a jpg of our Rec. brochure it only shows one page of a brochure, not the whole thing. How do I get it to show all the pages?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: When I add a jpg it only shows one page of a brochure.

Hello @ChristineM284 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you have the original PDF uploaded to the library in addition to your JPG. In order to have all of the pages in a JPG format, you would have to convert each page separately into a JPG format and then save to your computer before upload. However, where the PDF is 20 pages long there is a good chance it will be too long to have in an email for most email clients to render properly. As an alternative to converting all pages into JPG files, you can also consider putting the first page of that brochure into the email and linking to the full PDF.

To get the link to your full brochure, you can click on the thumbnail of the PDF file in your library. This will pop-up a small window, showing a preview image of the file. Under the preview image, you will see a file URL. From here, you can copy that URL and insert this into your email.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!