cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When entering text - annoying pop-up

Regular Visitor

When entering text - annoying pop-up

When entering text - it's annoying when the pop up (for size, font, etc) covers the area that I'm working on - so then, I get out of that mode and have to get back in to enter my text.... Is there a way to make this process smoother...?

It's not a BIG thing... just a small frustration issue that happens a dozen times a day. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: When entering text - annoying pop-up

Hi @JenniS13,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I can understand how this can sometimes get in the way when you are trying to make edits within your email campaign. The best option is just to make sure you scroll down the page to ensure that the toolbar does not get in the way. I have submitted this feedback to our developers so that they may continue to review this functionality and improve the user experience. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing