cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i have called I am told there is not a problem with the system - well there is a BIG problem!

When i have called I am told there is not a problem with the system - well there is a BIG problem!

Overall the system is moving very, very slow or freezing up and I keep getting this message "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue. Yesterday and again today I have tried numerous times to add my multiple contacts and the continue button does NOTHING, so I have to then go back and re-enter everyone individually. Wasting precious time. This problem needs to be resolve SOON otherwise I will be looking elsewhere to take my business and database.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: When i have called I am told there is not a problem with the system - well there is a BIG proble

Hello @SuzanneF059 

I'm sorry for the frustration this has been causing you. Have you tried running your browser in Safe Mode to see if you're still experiencing any slowness or errors? We have a great FAQ on how you can get your preferred browser into Safe Mode. 

If you're still experiencing slowness or running into any errors while in Safe Mode, I would then suggest checking some of your browser settings by following our FAQ: How to set up your browser to work best with Constant Contact. This will make sure that everything is set up correctly so you get the best experience.

If you are still noticing issues after following these steps, please let me know.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.