cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When someone scams my account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

When someone scams my account

Please make customer support available 24/7. My account was scammed last night. I started getting emails from people I did not know. They were responding to an email that I did not send. When I checked my Constant Contact account, scammers had added more than 6,000 new contacts. I deleted the 6000+ new contacts and changed all of my security settings. Tonight when I am checking to make sure my account is still secure again, you have deactivated it. Sigh... I tried calling Constant Contact last night. I tried to chat with support, but found no one is available on the weekends! I. Am. NOT. Happy.

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

Re: Security breach * urgent *

Hi, Eilegoh, my Constant Contact site was hacked last night..... I am . I did not send the emails to anyone. Sigh... Unfortunately, Constant Contact is not available for support on the weekends, therefore, all I could do is reset my security settings and delete over 6,000+ "contacts" that were not mine. Apparently, your email is on their list. I am also bewildered by the breach!

CTCT Employee

Re: When someone scams my account

Hello @EmmaleJ,

We apologize for the experiencing you are having, we completely understand how important it is to get these situations corrected as fast as possible. We will definitely submit your feedback to the correct people on Constant Contact having chat and phone support over the weekends. To get assistance on your account please give our Account Review department a call. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!