cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my deleted events go?

All Star

Where did my deleted events go?

Hey where are the old events? I use that historic info ALL the time.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where did my deleted events go?

Hello @JulieM19. If you have deleted an event, you will be able to find them by clicking the Deleted link on the left side of the page under Campaigns. When you restore the event, you will still be able to view your reporting as well and download it for your own use. 

howtofinddeletedcampaigns.png

Also, you can sort events by their start date. All you have to do is go to the Events tab on the left side of the page under Campaigns and then click Sort to sort your events by Start Date Newest or Start Date Oldest.

sorteventsstartdate.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

Nope. Not a solution. We should have about 500 deleted events. We don't. 

Tags (2)

Hello @JulieM19. We had attempted to reach out to you via the main contact email on your account about the issue that you were experiencing. I will resend the email and we can continue to work from there. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!