cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the Overall Report go?

Occasional Contributor

Where did the Overall Report go?

I am doing a report that's needed today, and I always do two things: I download the CSV of our last 50 campaigns, and I also print up the overall report that used to be at the top of the reporting screen. It's now gone. Argh.     Help?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where did the Overall Report go?

Hello @Shelterforce. You can certainly export a CSV report of your last 50 campaigns! Once you to go the Reporting page, there is a link where you can export a CSV file of the statistics for the last 50 campaigns you've sent. 

last50.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Caitlyn_M, thanks for responding!

Yes, I have downloaded the CSV reports before. But the "Printable Report" (I don't remember precisely what it was called) that used to be at the top of the reporting page was also very helpful because of the overview function of it. 

I may need to call in to customer support as well, because I did download the CSV report this week, and some of our data seems to have gone wonky in the update process. Everything seems fine back to the beginning of July, but then it shows several emails on June 20th that we did not send on June 20th. This is a separate issue, though, so I'll need to find time to call in.

Hello @Shelterforce. I see what you mean by the emails showing as sent on June 20th in your CSV report. I know you said that you were going to call in but I'd like to do further research on this issue. I'm going to email you at the contact email on your account with any additional information I am able to find. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.