cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Where is Account Information?

Highlighted
All Star

Where is Account Information?

We use Constant Contact to send out a newsletter ever other month. I've just signed on to access our account information, but it appears that it's no longer accessible online. I've called the number provided and waited far too long. I see more ads trying to sell additional services. I am really disappointed in these changes.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where is Account Information?

Hello @DebraY6. I'm sorry that you are having difficulty finding your account information. Most of your account information can be found by going to My Account. You can find this by hovering over the profile icon in the top right corner of your account and clicking My Account.

myaccount.png

Here is a link to our Help Center that shows you where else you can change your account information. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem. That profile Icon is nowhere to be seen.

I am using a Macpro laptop ans Safari. However I just downloaded Chrome as well but the same result.

The account access is nowhere to be found. No icon profile to be found either.

CTCT Employee

Hi @AllanB4,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues locating the "My Account Icon." There could be a few reasons why you are not able to see the icon. I would suggest to zoom out to about 90% on your screen, changing your DPI(dots per inch) to smaller (100%), or increasing your screen resolution. Please let me know if these troubleshooting steps helped! 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing