cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is CC Toolkit?

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Where is CC Toolkit?

I'm not sure what is wrong but the whole day I couldn't find your Toolkit page on your website. I checked my bookmark but it redirect to your email marketing page than the Toolkit page.

I've tried both your UK & US sites but no luck. I've even tried google it but it was redirected to email marketing page from its search result.

Have the Toolkit being taken down?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is CC Toolkit?

@lcle13 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact. I apologize that you are unable to load the Toolkit page. I am unable to replicate this from my end. What I would suggest is try clearing the cache on your browser and attempting it again and or troubleshooting with a different browser altogether. If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to reach back out and we will gladly troubleshoot with you further.

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Solution Provider

No, the problem still persists.

I've cleared my cache and when I went directly to Constant Contact homepage, it show the screen as per attached.

I tried using different browsers but no luck but in Google Chrome, I realized there was a re-direction happening, it was very fast so not sure did it go to the Toolkit page first then redirected to Email Marketing page?

Is your comapny website built to show different contents to different visitors at different zone?

Pls advise as it causes some confusion here as I can't show the toolkit page to my potential client.

cc-scrn01.jpg
CTCT Employee

@lcle13 ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, I do not have a direct work around for you at this time, but what I do have for you is the following:

One thing you can do as the SP is visit the site in private/incognito mode (I know that’s not likely, and hard to explain so a link to our FAQ has been provided)

Another thing the SP can do is go directly to the TK signup form (with their pn value attached): http://www.constantcontact.com/signup.jsp?pn=vsopdesign.

Note: If an SP wants to send a prospect to CTCT to learn more and signup on their own, they should send them to http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=vsopdesign.

Hope this helps!,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern